Local Boise, ID Chiropractor Can Help Relieve Sciatica Pain
Not many things in life will ruin your day and cause you to cancel plans the way sciatica pain will. Pain in the lower back pain that tends to be located around the tailbone and the very lowest vertebrae of the spine is known as sciatica. Our team of chiropractic experts have helped hundreds of people find relief from their sciatica pain and we are ready to do the same for you. Our goal is to address that cause of the pain, heal the damage that has been done, and prevent future injuries or flareups from happening. We have a proven track record for relieving lower back pain as well as also reducing the frequency and severity of sciatica flares. If you have been looking for a Boise, ID chiropractor, then Idaho Chiropractic invites you to see what spinal care services we have to offer and how we can help you with your sciatica pain treatment plan.
Sciatica back pain occurs when the sciatic nerve is pinched, twisted, compressed, or injured in some way. The sciatic is a major nerve that extends from the spinal cord and branches out at the lower back. It then travels down both legs from the hip to the ankles. This is why pain associated with sciatica nerve trauma often radiates down one or both legs and can affect the hip, knee, and feet. Treating nerve-based pain takes a very specialized approach because it is largely reliant on properly addressing the cause of the nerve damage, repairing as much of the damage as possible, and doing what can be done to avoid further injury. That is why chiropractors are some of the best-suited medical professionals for the treatment of sciatica pain.
How Chiropractors Can Help Treat Sciatica
- Preserves spinal alignment- when the backbones of the spine get askew, they can press in on the nerves and cause them to become inflamed and painful.
- Relieves pinches nerves- pinched nerves are unable to communicate with the nervous system as they are designed to, and this causes pain and weakness.
- Reinforces back muscles- when back muscles are strong, they keep the spine properly aligned and this helps support the spine and prevents injury.
- Enhances bodily flow- a chiropractor can do adjustments and massages to keep blood flowing properly and to drain away waste material in the lymph systems.
- Speeds healing – when all the systems of the body are in proper balance, the body can easily heal itself and recover after an injury.
Contact Us Today
To learn more about how chiropractic care treats sciatica, contact us today and schedule a consultation appointment of your own!